Got a PC Problem? Go, Get ASK PC EXPERTS!
Set-up & Install Anti-Virus
Anti-virus are utilities that help to protect your system against virus attacks. Viruses are destructive programs that aim at destroying or crashing your computer. These programs enter into your system through different paths and hide on your system to attack as soon as you are online.
While your system is infected by a virus, it may show symptoms like: slow speed, corrupt drivers, frequent crashing, booting or shut-down problems, missing files or files with duplicate names etc. If your system is facing some symptoms like these, it is wise to get your system diagnosed by Ask PC Experts.
Our 24*7 available tech support team will diagnose your PC and suggest solutions that may help your system to get normal. We recommend our customers installations and set-ups of the following anti-virus tools:
- McAfee VirusScan
- Symantec Norton Antivirus
- eTrust EZ Antivirus
- Trend Micro PC-Cillin
- Grisoft AVG Professional
- Additionally, Ask PC Experts always suggests its customers to use latest and updated anti-virus programs. To have a regular PC care, we recommend users to sign-up for our annual package that entails the following services:
- Virus protection through regular automated tasks
- Firewall installation and settings
- Anti-spyware set ups
- Security settings
- Scanning e-mail for threats
- Installing spam filters
- Plus you can avail these services at infinite times throughout the year. All this for just one time payment of $139.95 AUD! Hurry and register with Ask PC Experts for an annual PC care. Just dial +180-025-9352
(toll-free) and get your system protected!
For a one-time payment of a nominal fee, Ask PC Experts offer unlimited yearly support for all your computer security issues via internet and phone.